Tuesday, February 25, 2020

OH WOW - I totally slacked!

My last post was in October 2015, over 4 years ago.

I have been busy with my kids & my family.

I have been making & selling things as a way to bring some income while keeping up with my wonderful kids doctors appointments.  Two years ago this April we went through a rough time with our youngest. She was having a hard time in school and an even harder time telling anyone about it. She decided she need to cut herself & spent 10 days in a pediatric psychiatric hospital. The longest two weeks of all our lives. But now 2 years later she is a happy and wonderful and making it through without medication. We/she is aware that this is something she will have to stay on top of for the rest of her life but she is really truly doing great.

So now our life is going in the right direction it's time for me to get back on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment